The Twin Spruce Tourist Home Welcomes You!
The Twin Spruce Tourist Home is a bed and breakfast located in a Victorian home on German Street in the heart of Dushore, PA.
My name is Jacqueline Diltz Battin, and as the proprietor I welcome you to learn more about the tourist home. Explore the pages within to see photos and a list of guest amenities.
You will also find information about local restaurants, activities and events, and learn more about the history of my home.
I look forward to making your visit enjoyable as you visit scenic Sullivan County, the "Gem of the Endless Mountains"!
If you have any questions about your visit to the Twin Spruce Tourist Home please do not hesitate to call me between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm EST at (570) 928-8307 or (570) 419-8456. You may also contact me by email with any questions and/or concerns.
- Reservations are required and may be made by telephone, mail or online.
- Reservations must be confirmed by telephone.
- Walk-ins are welcome before 8:00pm depending on occupancy status.
- A credit card is required to hold a reservation.
- Payment for entire stay is expected upon arrival.
- Cash, credit cards or travelers checks are accepted.
- A reservation may be cancelled by telephone, email or in writing.
- Guests who fail to arrive without notification will be charged the full price of the total bill.